WORSHIP WITH US
Sundays | 10:45am
One of our top priorities is to do everything we can to keep our Calvary family and friends safe and healthy, and we continue to honor that commitment. Based on the latest guidance from our state and local officials along with prayerful discussion among our church leadership, here is an overview of our current schedule:
- Sundays at 9:30am | Sunday morning Bible Study Groups for Adults, Students and Children
- Sundays at 10:45am | Morning Worship Service // Nursery and Children's Programs
- Sundays at 6pm | Community Groups for Adults // College Catalyst // Student Connect Groups
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm | Cafe Bible Study on Zoom (subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter to receive the link.) // Quake for Students
HEALTH GUIDELINES UPDATE
- Main floor & balcony: Every row is open with no spacing between seats.
- There is a mask-only section designated on the main floor. There’s lots of room for distance in that section.
- We will continue to provide livestream and record our services (and Zoom Café) each week. These will be available on our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
6:30 p.m. | Adult Bible Study | on Zoom or In-Person at the Student Center (CURRENTLY TAKING A SUMMER BREAK)
6:30 p.m. | Quake (Student Worship) at the Student Center
A Community Group is a gathering of 8-12 people who commit to meet weekly at a specific time and location for the purpose of building relationships, encouraging one another, learning together and praying for one another. It’s a great place to explore, ask questions, get to know other people, and grow in your faith.
Need help finding the right group? Click here.
Several of our Adult Summer Community Groups have a meeting schedule that may vary slightly during the summer due to vacations, etc. If you are new and planning on attending an Adult Group for the first time, we recommend you contact the leader listed to confirm their schedule for that specific week.
One week = approximately 10,000 minutes = tons of opportunities for you to connect at Calvary! "The Next 10,000 Minutes" is designed to keep you in the know about events, deadlines and needs in the life of Calvary during the next few days - Thursday-Wednesday, plus a heads-up about things that will be happening in the weeks ahead.
WANT TO GET THIS UPDATE IN YOUR EMAIL EACH WEEK?
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list!
Join our text alert group for important announcements and schedule changes.