We have designed our Sunday mornings at Calvary to promote spiritual growth through fun activities, music, Biblical teaching, and small group discussion. Calvary Kids focuses on a different biblical Bible story each week, working our way through the whole Bible and seeing it as one big story that points to Jesus!
At Calvary we believe the earliest memories and impressions of God and His church are the building blocks to a lifelong relationship with Him. That's why we strive to work alongside parents to foster a positive and healthy church experience, preparing these young ones for a life of endless possibility in pursuit of their walk with God. Our loving teachers use a hands-on curriculum while providing a fun, safe and secure environment each week.
Calvary strives to provide kids (K-5th grade) with the necessary tools to grow daily in their relationship with Jesus through Bible study, community, fun games, and worship. We invite your kids to come join the fun each Sunday at Calvary!
- 9:30am - Calvary Kids Classes (Downstairs Kids Hallway)
- 10:45am - Calvary Kids Worship (Kids Theater)
- 5pm during the school year - PowerPlay (Upstairs Kids Hallway)
- 6:30pm - Apologetics on the Move
Each Sunday night from 5pm-6pm (during the school year, August-May) children in K-5th grade will enjoy a fast-paced evening learning key passages from the Bible, developing musical skills through games, learning to play instruments, and activities.
Preschoolers (ages 3 and up) have their own time learning fun songs about God and His Word!
- Sept 3 NO POWERPLAY; Labor Day
- Sept 10, 17, 24
- Oct 1
- Oct 8 & 15 - NO POWERPLAY (UT/Knox Co Fall break)
- Oct 22
- Oct 29 NO POWERPLAY; church-wide trunk or treat
- Nov 5, 12, 19 (family share night at 6pm on Nov 19)
- Jan 7
- Jan 14 - NO POWERPLAY (church-wide chili cook-off)
- Jan 21, 28
- Feb 4
- Feb 11 - NO POWERPLAY (Super Bowl)
- Feb 18
- Feb 25
- Mar 3
- Mar 10 & 17 - NO POWERPLAY (Spring Break)
- Mar 24 - NO POWERPLAY (EGG HUNT AT SEQUOYAH)
- Mar 31 - NO GROUPS (EASTER)
- Apr 7, 14, 21, 28
- May 5
- May 12 - NO POWERPLAY (MOTHER’S DAY)
- May 19 - last group night of spring (family share night at 6pm)
In Calvary Kids, we want to create a fun and safe space where kids will learn what they believe, why they believe it, and that the Bible can handle their biggest questions!
students must be checked in at the nursery desk. Check in begins at 6:20. The
gym will be closed until 6:20. We will
have designated tables in Café with games for kids to play together once they
have finished eating.
We hope to see you on Wednesday nights!