WORSHIP WITH US
Sundays | 10:45am
One of our top priorities is to do everything we can to keep our Calvary family and friends safe and healthy, and we continue to honor that commitment. Based on the latest guidance from our state and local officials along with prayerful discussion among our church leadership, here is an overview of our current schedule:
- Sundays at 9:30am | Sunday morning Bible Study Groups for Adults, Students and Children
- Sundays at 10:45am | Morning Worship Service // Nursery and Children's Programs
- Sundays at 5pm | Community Groups for Adults (with childcare) // Youth Group // PowerPlay (Kids K-5th) // Preschool Choir
- Sundays at 6pm | Community Groups for Adults // College Catalyst
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm | Facebook Live Bible Study (in-person or online)
- Wednesdays at 6:33pm | "Quake" student worship (6th-12th grade)
HEALTH GUIDELINES UPDATE
This fall we're trying a new approach at Calvary that we hope will allow our folks and guests to participate in Wednesday nights in a way that best suits their weekly rhythms! We realize some just want to share a meal and time to fellowship together and some just want a Bible Study. There’s not a perfect solution for everyone, but we hope you’ll join us however it fits your lifestyle!
You now have two options on Wednesday nights…
- 5:30 p.m. // Family-Style Potluck Meal in Café. Each week is a different theme, and the whole family is welcome!
UPCOMING MEAL THEMES
February 8 | Petros
February 15 | Italian
February 22 | Finger Foods (hors d'oeuvres/appetizers)
We'd love for you to bring a dish to share and join the fun!
- 6:30 p.m. // Pastor Dan will share a Bible Study in Room 114.
- 6:33 p.m. // Quake (Student Worship) at the Student Center
A Community Group is a gathering of 8-12 people who commit to meet weekly at a specific time and location for the purpose of building relationships, encouraging one another, learning together and praying for one another. It’s a great place to explore, ask questions, get to know other people, and grow in your faith.
Need help finding the right group? Click here.
If you are new and planning to attend an Adult Group for the first time, we recommend you contact the leader listed to confirm their schedule for that specific week.
One week = approximately 10,000 minutes = tons of opportunities for you to connect at Calvary! "The Next 10,000 Minutes" is designed to keep you in the know about events, deadlines and needs in the life of Calvary during the next few days - Thursday-Wednesday, plus a heads-up about things that will be happening in the weeks ahead.
WANT TO GET UPDATES FROM CALVARY IN YOUR EMAIL EACH WEEK?
CLICK HERE to subscribe to one of our email lists!
Join our text alert group for important announcements and schedule changes.