OUR CURRENT SCHEDULE
WORSHIP WITH US
Sundays | 10:45am
Throughout the pandemic, one of our top priorities has been to do everything we can to keep our Calvary family and friends safe and healthy, and we continue to honor that commitment. Based on the latest guidance from our state and local officials along with prayerful discussion among our church leadership, here is an overview of our current schedule:
- Sundays at 9:30am | Sunday morning Bible Study Groups for Adults, Students and Children
- Sundays at 10:45am | Morning Worship Service // Childcare and Children's Program
- Sundays at 6pm | Community Groups for Adults & Students // Children's Program // College Catalyst
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm | Cafe Bible Study on Zoom (subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter to receive the link.) // Quake for Students
HEALTH GUIDELINES UPDATE
THREE OPTIONS for worship on May 9, 16 & 23:
- For the next three Sundays we are reserving the balcony area for masks-only. There’s lots of room for distance as well.
- Main Floor Seating: We’ve removed distancing limits (every row is open, no spacing between seats.) We ask that masks be worn as you enter and exit and move around the building (restrooms, etc.) You are welcome to remove your masks once you are seated in the auditorium, or you can continue wearing them. It’s personal preference.
- We will continue to provide livestream and record our services (and Zoom Café) each week. These will be available on our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
If you choose to continue to wait to attend Calvary in person, that is absolutely fine. No one is wiser about when is best for YOU to return to church than YOU!
6:30 p.m. | Adult Bible Study | Zoom
6:30 p.m. | Quake (Student Worship) at the Student Center
A Community Group is a gathering of 8-12 people who commit to meet weekly at a specific time and location for the purpose of building relationships, encouraging one another, learning together and praying for one another. It’s a great place to explore, ask questions, get to know other people, and grow in your faith.
Need help finding the right group? Click here.
One week = approximately 10,000 minutes = tons of opportunities for you to connect at Calvary! "The Next 10,000 Minutes" is designed to keep you in the know about events, deadlines and needs in the life of Calvary during the next few days - Thursday-Wednesday, plus a heads-up about things that will be happening in the weeks ahead.
WANT TO GET THIS UPDATE IN YOUR EMAIL EACH WEEK?
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our email list!
Join our text alert group for important announcements and schedule changes.