- Catalyst College Worship, 9:15am (Student Center)
- Middle & High School Student Groups, 9:30am (Student Center)
- Bible Study Groups for all ages PreK through Adult, 9:30am (Main Campus)
- Main Gathering for worship, 10:45am (Main Campus)
We are located at:
- FROM I-40: Take Exit #386B (Alcoa Highway). Then take Exit #1 onto Kingston Pike and turn right. Calvary is about 1 mile ahead.
- FROM MARYVILLE/ALCOA HIGHWAY: Take the Neyland Drive Exit and turn right. Then turn left onto Kingston Pike. Calvary is about 1 mile ahead.
Where do I park?
You can park on either side of the street. The main auditorium is located along the riverside of Kingston Pike. Guest parking is located on the left side of the building. Enter through the glass doors in the courtyard to the worship center foyer.
Parking is also available across the street on the Student Center side. You can reach the main auditorium by crossing UNDER Kingston Pike (yes, under it!) through our tunnel (yes, a tunnel!) Just enter at the red brick building with the gray canopy.
What about the kids?
Quality childcare is provided for babies through pre-K from 9:30 am until the end of the worship service. From the worship center foyer, go up the ramp where you'll be greeted by a member of our children's team. They will help you check your children into our secure environments and take school-age children to Sunday School.
Children grades K-5 participate in a variety of activities in small and large groups in Kid Zone. This starts at 9:30am and goes through the morning service. Children are welcome to join in at any time once they check in. Parents can pick their children up there at the "big silver door" on the lower level after worship.
Before you enter the auditorium for worship, please take a moment to visit the info table located between the auditorium doors. There you'll find a member of our guest services team to answer any questions you might have and give you a guest packet with more information about the church. Feel free to enjoy a cup of coffee or snack from our hospitality table as well.
What should I wear?
You'll find people dressed in everything from suits to shorts, wingtips to sandals. We'll be glad you've joined us whether you're casual or dressed up!